Just a reminder of what Links à la Mode is, it is a weekly roundup of 20 of the best blog posts selected by the site, Independent Fashion Bloggers. (You can read the full guidelines for submitting your posts to IFB, here.) Then, if you’re selected, you post the roundup in a blog post of your own. So, this roundup will be included on 19 other lovely blogs as well.
Check out this week’s list, below!
Links a la Mode: June 23
- Aaveplaneetta: My Personal Rleationship with Graphic Tee’s
- Aesthetic Distance: Welcome to Jamrock: What to Wear to the Pool this Summer
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: How to Lead an Ethical Lifestyle
- The Antisocialista: Old Stripe, New Stripe, Bold Stripe, Blue Stripe
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from London Collections: Mens Spring Summer 2017
- Elements of Ellis: Green Utility Jacket
- From the Soles Up: Wrap it Up
- A Glamourous Revelation: Dancing to the Beat of Summer’s Drum
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Enjoy Leggings: Feed your Addiction
- Have Clothes Will Travel:I’m in Tokyo, I swear
- I’m So Versailles: The Estee Edit Review
- Life in the Fash Lane: Dressed up Maxi
- Lobler & Delaney: Styling Fun with Barbour
- Love Laugh Explore: Chambray + Olive
- Lucy VanDean: The One Who (almost) got Away
- Modavracha: Why You need to Enable Pinterest Rich Pins for Your Blog
- Outfit Zest: Lite Apparel, an Ethical Clothing Brand
- Rain of Peonies: Gold Rose Blend
- Style with Nihan: Blush Pink Blazer
- Trendee Toad: Small Town Pin-Up Gals
I won’t be making a habit of posting on Saturdays… I just have too jampacked of a blog schedule next week. So, in order to get this post in, it had to be done on a Saturday! Thank you so much for reading!